And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Weiner!!!

This one time...at Weinerville. I mean Weinerschnitzel. Toni and I had some weiner. That's right. 2 lesbians got some weiner. In a drive-thru. Ok I'm done. That's gross. While we were in the restaurant it was pretty funny. Now. After thinking about it. Not so weiner. I mean much.

Moving on.

While in the Weiner-Wonderland we received a receipt with the number 69. What other number would 2 lesbians get in a Weiner-Wonderland? It was our destiny. To eat chili weiners and corn weiners while having a big 69 sitting on the table with us. Fun stuff.
To make matters worse their "motto" is that they have the World's MOST wanted weiner. Also throwing in a "Caution Hot" sign. hmm....I smell conspiracy. Either way...they have good weiner. Little bit of mustard and we were good to go.
AHH!!! I can't do it anymore!! Ok so we had good hot dogs. They were good. And the name of the place should not be weiner anything. It should be hot dog ville. Corn Dog City. Chili everything Ville. We like beef ville. Something of that nature! Ok I'm done with this topic. I'm kinda hungry...Holler.

No comments: