And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, April 24, 2009

Survey time

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
lying in bed...my best friend came over to wake me up.
2. Who are you in love with?
That's a funny question...not one that i can answer.
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
I'm sure as a child.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
There is some pink in my shirt
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last Weekend.
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
yes. it's harder to find me without socks on.
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
Yes.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
2 weekends ago.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope.
10. Are you hot?
Steamin!!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Frosty.
12. What are you wearing right now?
Roca wear shirt and Jeans. Fubu high tops.
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I wash it. It's my baby.
14. Last food that you ate?
Wendy's...I wanted a frosty.
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Home. I was sicky last week.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes.
17. When is the last time you ran?
In my dreams last night.
18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Ball game last night.
19. What is your favorite animal?
Jaguar.
20. Your dream vacation?
Barbados.
21. Last person's house you were in?
My own.
22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Softball to the dome. It knocked me out cold.
23. Have you been in love?
Yes.
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
I do.
25. Last play you saw?
A midnight Summers dream at Brophy.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I make her laugh.
27. What are your plans for tonight?
If I told you, I would have to kill you.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
Amber.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Viva. For my birthday.
30. Ever go to camp?
Sure did. In High School
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
YeZZZir.
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Nothing. I'm fine living in the present.
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
I sure am.
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I believe next week.
35. Where is your best friend?
She's at home. She left my house around 1
36. How is your best friend?
She is AMAZING. I <3>
37. Do you have a tan?
No. Do you know where I can get one?
38. What are you listening to right now?
Playa Cardz right. Keyshia Cole and Tupac.
39. Do you collect anything?
Coins.
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
Sabina. - Lame.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
December 2, 2007.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Wow...really?
43. What does your last text message say?
I love you.
44. Do you like hot sauce?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE some hot sizzle.
45. Last time you took a shower?
2.5 hours ago.
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Isn't there always laundry to be done?
47. What is your heritage?
Wigger.
48. Are you someone's best friend?
I sure am. Proud of it too.
49. Are you rich?
I am blessed.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Drinking a beer with my bff.

No comments: