And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Phoenix Storm

Phoenix is such a beautiful place to live. The summers are so hot, the winters are warm, and the Spring is Gorgeous. We have Monsoon season, and dust storms during this time. I know it sounds like a terrible time, but in reality it's so pretty out.




















There is nothing like going outside to dance in the rain with a freshly knitted easter egg sweater. Can you see me in this?





Ok. Stop picturing me in this. I'm jus playin yo. Anywho. Today is beautiful. I guess it's storming out since tomorrow is the dreaded Tax Day from H-E-Double hockey sticks. I have yet to send my taxes in. I really should. I need someone to take care of all that for me. I'm so bad at it.


Anyways, back to my way cool sweater and the rain. Phoenix really is a beautiful place, especially during Monsoon season. One piece of advice though....if you choose to dance in the rain, don't do it in an Easter egg sweater. Two reasons for this.


1. You will look like an escaped mental patient, and in Phoenix; they are all over the place.


2. It is not cool to get your sweater wet after your Granny just made it special for you. Not cool.

No comments: