And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GoodNites

So one day....I got a Goodnites in the mail. Iis basically a toddler night protection against leaks. These things are so big the Alysee was able to wear one. For some weird reason I get free things in the mail. Lotions, Shampoos, pampers...lol. Trusted night time protection. I tried to get her to "wet" them just to see how good they were....but she refused. Boo.

There's my big strappin son!! She was just small enought to fit into those bad boys. They look like paper mache boxers. They were really awesome. With just enough buldge in the front, and the back to realize that they were a papmer. It was AWESOME! One last "Smack That" before she ripped them off of her with her brute strength from the Goodnites Pamper Heavens. She's my soldier. My soldier that wears Goodnites Pampers. I have no fear in her soldier abilities. Worst comes to worst she can pee pee in her pants. :)

No comments: