And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Some Things are better left unsaid.

Sometimes I don't find the time to post certain things, and sometime pictures do get lost in the abyss. Well, in this casy I got a little lucky because I found some pictures that I have yet to post. Some are silly, some are funny, and some are just plain Gangstar.

This first one was taken when I was a little angry. :/ Ok I'm lying. I am never angry, but I do try to pull off the "Killer" look. Believe me, this look is hard to achieve when you are a 4 eyed Geek.


TLB is my BFF. I love her to D-E-F-F. Ok, that was oober lame, but a little funny. She's got my back like 4 flats on a Cadillac, like bra straps, like a backpack....ok you get it. She's my road doggie.

+
This one was taken when I had my wings. I know that they are hard to see, but that's what happens when you are a retard and set EVERYTHING to black and white. This was just before a Derby Dame party. The theme was Angels and Demons. I went as a fallen angel.


This is what happens when you play with female condoms....So one night I found a plethora of these bad boys. I felt like a belly dancer without the dance. It was pretty funny. They are flavored too. Who woulda thought? I could have my cake, and eat it too. :D






No comments: