And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Banana, Strawberry, and Pear flavored Crabby Patties.

So it's Easter as most of the world knows. Summer (my roommate) a.k.a. "The Easter Bunny" knocked on my door this AM with some Easter treats. I gleefully took these delicious treats. They are super duper yummy. I felt like a kid all over again.

I wanted an additional picture to my crabby patties, so I googled banana strawberry and pears....the last picture showed up somewhere in the mix...I was like WHOA!! That's awesome!! Nothing like a banana in the morning right?!?-Ok well, not in my case, but if I were a banana, I would be this bananas brother.

I like how the strawberry still kind of has her eye on the bananas junk, while her pear friend is frantically running away. Get your $exy on Strawberry!!! woot woot!


No comments: