And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ice Cream Slop

So apparently there is some new invention out there to prevent children and adults from spilling ice cream all over themselves. Not a bad way to make a buck right? It could potentiall be useful...let's entertain the usefelness... Is it REALLY useful?? please scroll

Example #1. Ok, I can totally see why this kid would need one of these. As cute as this kid is covered in blue ice cream, i would not want to be the one to clean him up. Not at all. For sure...but what about adults?
Survey says: Useful for Children



No need for explanation.
Survery Says: There is absolutely NO need for adults to use this product. Period.

Ok, I take back my previous statement. I did NOT mean that Adults should not use this product. I meant hot chicks starting an ice cream fight while in the club shoudln't...Everyone else. Definitely should. Holler



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, what words..., an excellent idea

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great blog! I truly love how it’s easy on my eyes and the details are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which ought to do the trick! Have a nice day!

Fatty said...

Great! I appreciate that! Stay tuned! There are tons of blogs here for your entertainment. ;)

Anonymous said...

I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country.

Anonymous said...

Dear friends, when I take not asked in regard to require anyone to cure, but survival is such a ferocious act, that
organize to request for help. I'm in a very critical position, expect Your friends, keep from
they can, how much can. I want be very thankful to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 mail: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com