And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Blissful Kiss

She's playing me hard; looks, smiles, a light touch.
Baby's been teasing me, I just can't take this much.
She's asking all the right things to get my wheels turning.
The more I hear about you the more I am yearning.
I take shawty to the dance floor to see what she's got.
She dances close to me, and whispers in my ear to get me hot.
A room full of people becomes an empty dance floor.
My kiss is about to rain, I'm ready to pour.
Softly touching your face I bring your lips close to mine.
Your hips begin to move and start to slowly grind.
I'm caught up in the love we haven't made.
The music is loud and this dream won't seem to fade.
I give you my B game to give you a small taste.
I don't want this night to go to a waste.
My hands on yours while we lock.
The passion has always been there, and not likely to stop.
You pull me closer into your soft kiss.
If Heaven is real, it can't be better than this bliss.
Get me once more before I have to leave for the night.
I promise to never again put up a fight.

1 comment:

D. said...

sweat it out.