And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Adventures of Toni Lynn

My Best Friend in the whole wide world is just a big of dork as I am. And i LOVE it. This first picture was taken on a Ferris wheel. A Chevy S 10 Ferris wheel. We were on our way to pick up some goodies from a friends house. I helped her carry a very large and in charge Big screen TV. We had a good day overall. The day was fun filled with TVs, furniture, and a nice beer to make the day end.


Toni sent me this one this morning. Her baby Raygen was trying to wake her up. Raygen and Junior have to be related somehow. They look so much alike. I am always happy to wake up to a picture with my favorite lady.
This is Toni on a scooter. This was Team Josh day. Josh was our little buddy for any and everything that we needed. Toni got to wiggle her hips to make this scooter go fast. To bad she couldn't get the scooter to go voer 2 mph. What happened to that groove thang lady?

No comments: