And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

T+L

I once had someone very wise tell me that you should never throw away pictures, delete them, destroy them, or anything of that nature. He told me the reason behind it is because everything happens for a reason, and it never hurts to have a visual memory of an occurence. When T and I split I deleted everthing off of my blog that had anything to do with her, and I shouldn't have. She brought this to my attention this evening. Tone Loc!!! I hope you know what you got yourself into. There are some pictures on here that I barely remembered...One thing everyone should know...Toni is my very best friend, and I do not regret anything. Without our roller coaster we wouldn't be friends now. I Love you Tone...Enjoy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Keep Going you are almost there!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Toni would love to make me Paint pictures.




In Las Vegas. Our First Weekend.
I <3>
June bug and Tone. My 2 red heads.


She LOVES to sleep. :)
My favorite Paint picture. :D

Boobs.



I still promise to uphold this promise. Forever and Always.

No comments: