And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Philli and rabbit eating.

I had a friend leave me a wonderful little Veggie Platter which my buddy Phillicia and I tore up. It had all kinds of goodies. When no one was looking I caught Phillicia eating exactly like a rabbit. Only difference was she was using one hand and not two. I caught her in a food coma. If you look at her eyes you can see that they are glossed over in the most "Oh my gee golly this is so good" way. Also if you look at her hand you can see how she so carefully handles her brocolli in the most sensitive of ways. Almost like a drunk rabbit feeding on some delicious food.
Mmmm....if you get the chance to nom nom on some veggies I recommend a veggie platter from any major grocery store to ensure freshness. Also I recommend bringing a camera if sharing with a friend, so that everyone can join in on the capturing of the drunk rabbit look. Peace!!!!

No comments: