And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Venice Beach on a Monday

Southern California is such a beautiful place, and Venice Beach is my #2 favorite vacation spot. This was drawn on Monday. My roommate went to Cali with some friends and asked me how to get to Venice, so I gratefully shouted the directions. In return she brought me sand and wrote my name on the beach. I wish I could have gone, but duty calls come Tuesday afternoons.

Downtown. There is no better place to cruise. One of my favorite things to do while residing in So Cal was to cruise down Hollywood, and through Rialto. There is nothing like living in Cali. I would go back, but there are so many expenses out there. I would pay a butt load of money for any and everything that I would need. I'm to cheap for all that anyways.


I am cheap. I don't spend money unless I absolutely have to. Unless I need to take a short vacation or something like that. Sometimes I just gotta get the hell away. Even then I am finding the cheapest hotel that is Roach free. Even when it comes to food. I am a cheapo. Some chicks do not like that, but it is what it is, and no one can make me break this piggy! woot!

No comments: