And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chopped and SCREWED

Now I know what you're thinking...or at least I think I know what you're thinking. You are probably thinking what did you win after hitting five 7's?!? Did I win millions?!? Thousands?!?! Hundreds?!?!? Well, the answer is $2. Two louzy stinkin dollars. Why?-Do you ask. Well, there are 2 problems here. One is obvious, the other one is not so obvious.

Problem 1. Some 7's are "Double" 7's, and some are just Joe Smoe 7's.
Problem 2. I'm playing on the frickin Penny slots.

Note to self: Do not repeat previous mistake.
SCREWED.

Here is Philly gettin hustled. HARD. This chick really knew how to sell her dead sea salts and body washes. She knew what it took to draw in a crowd (ie: Watch dead skin fall off of this woman....and who wants to be galmorious in 2 seconds by scrubbing your face off with dead sea salts??) and the crowd liked her too. Let me tell you, there is nothing that I want to do more than scrub my face off with salt. That's right, apply salt to my open wounds...where do I sign?-NO
SCREWED.
This is a classic case of misidentity. Say you're walking down the street, and you see a lil somethin somethin strolling down the street. All you can see is their back, the way they walk, style of dress, and if you're luck you can hear a voice. All of the sudden...CRACK!! FLASH!! BOOM!! This lil dime turns around and shows you her ram kissey face. That is what I call CHOPPED.


No comments: