And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Three Wolves One Moon Shirt



http://www.amazon.com/THREE-WOLF-MOON-SHIRT-ADULT/dp/B000NZW3IY

Now typically I do not go on amazon looking for any shirts, but this evening I was approached by a co-worker...we will call him "Stevie" for his protection. Stevie told me all about the wonders of this awesome T-shirt he claims gives him great powers with work, the ladies, and even Vegan macaroni eating.

I must admit, I was a skeptic until I read about the magical powers of this shirt. Beyond that, I saw people who have such a high influence in society, and noticed them wearing this Awesomelycoolyeah shirt. Check it out...

No one messes with Chuck Norris. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.--he's hardcore. And he has the shirt.


PBR. Who can turn down PBR? I know that if someone came to me and asked if I wanted a PBR, I would take it. But if someone came to me with a 3 wolves 1 moon PBR I would lunge as if death was upon me for that magical shirty drink.


Elmo. He tickles easily. He even does cartwheels. But when Elmo wears a 3 wolves 1 moon shirt...I'm sure that he can operate without human hands....maybe.




Who doesn't love being Hoffed? lol This one is amazing. Thanks Hoff. If Hoff wears it, everyone should. If not, he may run with man boobs at you, and no one wants that. Ever again.
Everyone loves John. Now I know how he got all those sweet killer dance moves in the 70's and 80's. Everything makes more sense now. John you Faker.


Last but not least, Diddy. He is the true definition of a Gangster Gangster. And now, everyone will know him as the 3 wolves 1 moon gangster. He's willing to leave the bad boy life behind...he now wants to be a Wolf Boy for life...I even heard he remade on of his best songs...the lyrics are below.

I need a Wolf to ride, ride, ride


I need a Wolf to make my wife


I need a Wolf who's mine oh mine


I need a Wolf in my life

Well, I hope he gets his wish. I'm out for the night. Hit me up on email with any thoughts and renditions. Holler!!

No comments: