And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Lovelies.

This is my bff Priscilla. I <3 her muy muy mucho . I got to take this picture with her today. I missed her. She's my Vegas buddy, and one of my only Scorpio friends. Look out for this one!

Toni, Philli, and myself went into a McDonalds on the way to Las Vegas. She asked if I wanted to go inside the restaurant, or drive thru. With lmfao thoughts in my mind, I held a straight face and said, "Inside sounds great." We did venture inside and allow Toni to be gawked at by every person who was in the room. Little did she know that Philli and I were 15 steps behind her while she ventured into the McDonalds. She didn't realize why we were still standing at the door until the cashier started laughing. Love you Tone!!


Taze me baby!
Philli G!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: