And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, April 24, 2009

Top Turn On's and Off's.

So here are some Turn on's and off's for the Lesbian realm...and believe me there are some doozies in here.


Turn On's.

1. Physical features such as eyes, smile, hair, and body.
2. Personality. Must be funny, or at least able to laugh at themselves.
3. Smart. Dumb girls need not approach.
4. Unique Style. Not the same old ratty jeans and holey T-shirt.
5. Successful.
6. Can dance to any type of music. Classical, Hip hop, R&B, Ballroom. Do it all!!
7. Mysterious. I like a girl who doesn't give all the goodies away in one shot.

Turn Off's.

1. Jesus Sandals, Flannel shirts, greasy hair, granny jeans and not freshly showered. Yuck.
2. No sense of humor. All about the drama.
3. Chicks with nothing to offer who think they are hot $hit. Don't spit game to me when you are $hitty drunk and don't have teeth.
4. Chicks who live with 19 roommates, use a rollerskate to get to work, and don't have a bank account.
5. Clingy girls who text and call to much. Just let me be. I will call you.
6. Girls who can't dance. Just stand to the side ma. Bob your head and leave the dancing to folks who have some rhythm.
7. Drug Doers. Get out my face.


This was a general consensus between myself and a few friends. I am hoping that this will spread like wild fire, so I can stop running into the same problems when I meet new folks. I can't stand idiocracy. And I cannot stand girls who get $hit faced at the bar. That's my job. Not some dainty chick. There are many double standards in my life. There is one for you. :)

Fo Real Fo Real Doh...I love the ladies. But some really need to get their game on point. Or at least start caring about how they look when they are out and about. Let see if I can't get this message out tonight before I'm out and about. Holler Hey!!

No comments: