And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, April 30, 2009

My new "I'm going Clubbing Shoes"

This lovely contraption is what they call the "Slipper Genie." Wow. Laziness at its very best. These are for the folks Who don't feel like mopping or sweeping their floors. All they have to do is go back and forth from the microwave to have an immaculately clean floor.


Of course there are some flaws to this...if you ONLY walk to and from your microwave you will end up with a clean trail, and dirt everywhere else. Kinda like this right here. That is of course if you walked in numbers....I think I am going to give these bad boys a try. Worst comes to worst someone buys me a drink in the bar because they think I'm special ed. Or maybe the owner will buy me a drink since they won't have to mop and sweep while I'm there cuttin some rug on the dance floor. I forsee good things coming from this.
Holler!!

No comments: