And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Princess Mia

Princess Mia. She is my little one. I haven't had a siamese since I was a kid. She is out of control, but the biggest cuddle bug ever. She likes to follow me around the house no matter where I'm going. I could crawl behind the couch and she would be right there with me.
When I'm outside.... Smoking... Yuck!! She climbs on the screen door trying to get my attention. When I come home from a long days work she sits on my lap to let me know that she's my lil princess.

She also chases the other cats in the house and raises hell. She likes to remind me she's a kitten. She also likes to chew open any bag of treats. She likes to remind me she's a hell-yan. She also likes to knock things over so that they shatter. She likes to remind me she has a tail. She also likes to stink up the house. She likes to remind me that she does not feel the need to cover her poo. She's the best. What can I say?

Ah, I love her. Muy mucho. Ciao Bella!!

No comments: