And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mia my princess

I have been wondering about something lately...why do cats sleep so much? I come home from work, and they are sleeping, I leave for work and they are sleeping, I go to sleep and they are still sleeping!! They are up for maybe 4 hours in a day. That is odd. I kinda want to be a cat. I want to have someone love on me, feed me, play chase the lazer pointer with me, and have a clean toilet on a daily basis, and get into messes without being arrested. Know what I mean?!?
She does sleep a whole whole lot. But she is cute. I'm thinking of sending some of her pictures into LOL cats. I think that some of them would be pretty funny. She is crossed too, not sure if that would add to the cuteness or humor. She's still young enough to be considered cute for Siamese flaws.

Here she is sleeping next to me on the couch. I didn't have the heart to wake her up. So i was very very sneaky and snapped a few of her. This is after the pictures started. I think she is a little camera shy. All I could hear is Kanye West in my head singing how much he hates the paparazzi more than nazis. Wow. I'm a bad cat owner. Thanks Kanye.

On the real deal though, this kitty keeps me sane. She knows my moods and is cute when I need it most. I'm glad that I came in contact with her through Chris. Thank you my furry friend for all you do.

No comments: