And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Polly Pocket Banger

That's right....I said Polly Pocket Banger...yayeeeyay!!! I wish that I would have had a video camera on Jeni and I that night. It's a funny story that probably only makes sense to the humored. If you want more details email me...Ok fine. Since you are twisting my preverbial arm, I will tell you a little bit about what happened.

The other night I had some folks over and we were outside having some brews and talking. Jeni was trying to mold this piece of plastic with a lighter. She wanted this lighter to look like a male organ....*Stops* So...this piece of plastic was pretty small....*Stops* She stated that she wanted to "bang" someone with it....*Stops* Since this piece of plastic was so small I said, "Who are you going to bang?? Polly Pocket?"


This is how Polly Pocket Banger was born. You McNasty. :)


This is Jeni trying to stay warm by using one of my pillows as a "warming bobsled." It was super duper awesome. Wish everyone could have seen that, oh yeah...everyone has seen this. Thank you Blog Spot. :)


No comments: