And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

when i was younger i was beyond my years...Quotes made by me.

I'm not sure if I should share these or not, but I'm going to. These are things that I have said. They ring in my brain, they are siginificant to me. For many different reasons.

"Beauty is when Silence sets in and Touch Takes Over."

"When you've been damaged, remember that only you can make the repairs."

"I don't want love if you're not in it with me."

"Tell me that your Love is as deep as the depths of your browned eyed soul."

"I don't need the world to understand, I just need them to listen."

"The biggest Mistake I ever made was trusting you with my soul."

"With every tear that falls, more of my weakness pours out of me and I grow strength."

"Remember when you loved me?-You gave me shoes to throw."

"You will never have the strength to break who I am and who I will always be."

"Don't Worry. Your secrets are safe with me. There is a lock on my heart. Only I have the key."

Just some things that could make me cry, but I would rather remember who they belong to. I have a lot to think about. I need time in my brain. I think I'm gonna go home for a weekend. SoCal here I come. To my folks in SB hit me up. I'll be out!!

No comments: