And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Definition of dating

Well, Dictionary.com defines dating as:a person with whom one has such a social appointment or engagement: Can I bring a date to the party?

Dating is also defined as an act with a person that does not require commitment. Most Lesbians...especially in Phoenix do a "U-Haul" move.

For Example.

Day one: You Meet someone new.




Day two: You "Meet" that someone. ;)
Day Three: You are moving in.




This is the EXACT process I do not want to follow. I want to take things slow. Get to know my chick. Relax. Laugh. Kiss. Slow dance. Drink til I'm tipsy. Talk about Lima Beans. And go out. But I need my space too. I need some time with my folks. I need some time to breathe every now and again. It's in my nature as a Taurus. When I'm not in a relationship, I need a lil space to do me. What does that mean? Many would like to know. Let me tell you. Doin me does not me I'm gonna go ho it out and hang with a bunch of chicks that wanna smash. I do like the attention. I don't know anyone who doesn't. But that does not mean that I am some weak fool who will jump at my first option. I lay back. Play it cool, and come home when I need to. I need space. That's just how it is. If you push me, and pressure me...I'm likely to puch 10 times harder in the opposite direction. That's just me. Someone tells me not to do something, I am likely to do the opposite of what I was told to do. Don't get it twisted, I'm not rebellious, I'm just one of those chicks who don't like to be told what to do.



Kinda like when you're little and your mom tells you not to eat to much candy. You end up stealing a dollar from your mom's purse and buying as many sugary things as possible from the ice cream man.
Now I'm not saying I'm like a kid in the candy store. I'm just saying that sometimes we don't always do what we're asked.
With all this said....Sometimes you gotta lay back, and allow things to happen. Forcing them will only allow less genuine and sincere feelings to develop. I like to feel because I have control of that, not because someone tells me I should feel a certain way. With that said, I'm going to call my mom for a dollar. Pop Rocks sound bomb right now. Woot!

No comments: