And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, May 7, 2009

We Speak in Lyyrical terms

The magic of the moment snuck up on me
And caught me by surprise
Roamin and Im lonely man Im longin
For that somethin in your eyes
And I know its not just the song
And I know its not just the drink
But whatever it might be
Just keep holdin on to me

Cause Ill pull down a cloud for you

I'll circle the stars and bring you and back
I'll walk through the sun for you
Cause there's somethin you do
That got me walkin on the moon.


I have always felt that music was important. It holds a mood in every song. If you're ever pissed off you may like to listen to some Linkin Park, Rob Zombie, or Megadeath...(not my steeze but hey..) When you're happy you might like some Mariah Carey, Lauryn Hill, or even Hannah Montana. When you are sad or contemplative some John Legend, Donnel Jones, Brian McKnight, and even some Trey songz...When you want to set the mood "right" (you know what I mean) you can hit up some Usher, Adina Howard, Janet Jackson, even Alicia Keys.


Music is so influential. It can put you in a good mood, a bad mood, even a grown and sexy mood. That's what I love about music. It can lighten the worst moods. Pick up spirits that need a lift. Get that special someone in a grown and sexy mood. It's all for the love of music.


Then there are times when you are sitting in your car and singing a song with a friend...and they sing the WRONG lyrics...you do one of these...

And you turn down the blaring radio and say..."what did you just say?" Trying to hold back any embarassment they remain confident in their answer..."it said hot lasagna!" Without spraying laughter in their face you say..."uh-negative." I'll give you a perfect example...Way of the World by Earth Wind and Fire. The song starts out with a great trumpet entrance...and the singing begins..."Hearts afire"....that's right...not hot lasagna. If you don't know the song check it out it's tight. Tight like a Tiger.

Holler hey. Vegas in 6 hours.

No comments: