And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, May 2, 2009

P*

I been watchin' you a while now
And I just wanna find a way to make you smile now
Why you blushing, forget about them other guys now
I know you ain't trying to tell me that you shy now
I realize that you're beauty could intimidate
Them suckers you ain't got no business for them anyway
With such a, pretty face big booty, little waistline...
I wanna grab from behind to the bass line.
Have a great time, pull yourself a shot girl
Chase it with the lime, now you feeling like a hot girl
I know you're probably used to deal with them wannabe's
But honestly I gotta say, I'm who they wanna be.
I promise all I wanna see is you up under me
Now we can disappear whenever, when you wanna leave
I could guarantee the ride of your life
Any fantasies on your mind, we can try them tonight

No comments: