And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Binion on Fremont St. A.K.A. The Bunyon

The first night on my birthday weekend was spent on Fremont St. at the Bionion which was later renamed to "The Bunyon." This hotel was definitely worth the $16.56 that I paid. You can't go to far wrong with a $17 room rate. Don't get me wrong, this place was NOT a palace by any means. The shower curtain liked to stick to your body (yuck) and on top of that Toni gave us all a visual of a possible previous guest who was old, hairy, and crusty. Thanks Tone. I couldn't wait to have this shower curtain touch me while I get my Beyonce on with the bar soap and 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner. It was amazing though. Alysse and I got drunk on the $2 black jack tables while Toni passed out at the Bunyon.


After winning $100 Alysse and I went to the Mc Donalds. We met a homeless man who had some VHS for sale. He was deaf so Alysse and I got to use our sign language skills to communicate with him. He ended up with $6, and we ended up with Homeward Bound and Indiana Jones...Amazing. :)

No comments: