And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, May 15, 2009

Dread Locks

I am SO serious when I say what I am about to say...I am going to get dread locks. There, I said it. I'm serious too. I need a change. Not a haircut, or fry and dye my hair. Just a straight up change of pace. Some folks think that this process is dirty...well, it can be fo sho. But I have very intention of doing this the clean way. I need to get my hair a few inches longer so that the dreads will be past my shoulders.

I'm not a Rastafarian...I don't think I am a hippie in any way shape or form. But I do love love love love the way clean dreads look. Hopefully my hair will look like these folks here...






As long as I don't look like this guy here, I think I will be ok. Then again, this guys is pretty stylin. He's got swagger, he's got game, he's got style, and he's got a really large head with no stomach. Just head. And legs. Hmm...not for me. :)



No comments: