And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Play Doh Life

I was on the phone earlier with my good friend Casey. She was telling me how bad life sucked for her, (we do this often) and I suggested that we live in a Play Doh world. This way if things go terribly wrong we can smash the play doh and start all over. Immaculate concept right? I think so.

This is our friend the Big Red Rabbit. He lives in The Big Apple. Which is why he is red. If we wanted to start over on this one, I'm pretty sure we could make a TON of bunnies. See. :)Thanks BIG Red bunny for all of your little friends. Everybunny needs somebunny. Wow-I just realized how ridiculous that sounded. I take it back. Just pretend. It never happened.
This is someone who thought of the EXACT same concept. We don't know her name. I don't think we want too. But we'll call her Playdoh lady. Scary Playdoh Lady. P.S. Nice socks.
This is where we buy the large amounts of play doh. Making a house, cars, food, and people take a lot. But remember you can always start over in Play doh life. If you don't like your friends you can smash them up and start over. This is also valid for rude cashiers, the police, and girls. :)
Here are our 3 very best friends. Yes, I do understand that they are play doh and that this concept is potentially lame....but that is not the point. The point is, if these friends call me poo face, I can make them look like poo.
This is Pinky. Pinky is a single parent with 3 jobs. We like Pinky. We can relate to her a lot. Pinky likes long walks on wax paper (the beach sand gets in her hair) , she likes the moonlight (the sun makes her soft and melty), and loves to make children ( it makes her look less round when you take chunks out of her). If there are any single "Doh's" out there please call 1800-ThisIsRidiculous. "Play Doh Boys" need not apply.
This is Green boy. He turned 8 last week. He is full of doh and is seeking a family to take care of him. (We ran out of play doh before we could make Mr. and Mrs. Green).
This is our Ghetto neighbor. He was made because I needed someone to understand me when I speak. You know I'm from the hizzy hood right?!? Shoooooot. We will call him G-bor. I heart G-bor. We down. Knaw whatta mean? This is the Tiki doh. He's the community Doctor, mechanic, Truck driver, maid, babysitter, and corn shucker. I think everyone needs someone to shuck the corn. He's the Tiki of all Trades. Go Tiki Go! He's a multi tasker. He's sauve, he's handsome, and you can smoosh him if he talks back. That's the perfect man to me. :)
Thanks for joining another crazy episode of my life. Just remember, If things start to go wrong...smash it. Start over. That's a little destructive....Let's try this again. If things go wrong, go buy some play doh, mold what is making you mad, then smash it. OH-then come email me about it. I like those kind of stories. ---That's the best advice I have EVER give. woot!!

No comments: