And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thank you Neela

This was taken at 6 or 7 am. Alysse and I had been up all night playin Black Jack with some fellas and wonderful dealer named Neela. She was amazing. Poor Toni Bologna had gone back to the Bunyon hours later to get some zzzz's. Let me tell you. It is hard to look like a ruggish thuggish thug in the morning. But I think we may have pulled it off.


I for sure doubled my money on one dealer. Her name was Neela. She was awesome. She was family, and very very funny. She also humiliated the hell out of every man who sat at the table. It was really really funny. Nothing like a lesbian dealer who despises men. I think that if she could have helped me win a million she for sure would have. Thanks Neela.



Nerd to the rescue. Have you ever hugged yourself as a man or a woman? Either way you are lookin good stud!!

No comments: