And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The old days

This was so long ago I can't even tell you!! I was going through my email and sectioning certain emails off, and I came across these. WOW. I laughed so hard. I'll go left to right. Cacy, Misty, Yours Truly, and Chiquita. This was probably 6 years ago. I remember not being old enough to drink. This was taken in Tucson for the Red and White Party.

It's funny how things change over time. The only person I talk to in this picture is Cacy. I heart her. She's one of my favorite karaoke buddies. Everyone wants to "dry hump" her voice, so she makes me look good. Thanks ma.

This is back when Cacy and Misty were together. I think Cacy was a CO back in these days...so long it's hard to remember...I remember little weird details. Boy oh boy I have stories to tell.


No comments: