And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, June 27, 2009

ok so...

I was out and about once upon a time...and I saw this picture in a bar. (see below) The top one is a little different from the ones that I took.



IF my friends and I were dogs that played pool, I would be the first dog (fat english bulldog), Alesha would be behind me (beer in hand, but never drunk), Casey is the one with the glasses on, Toni is the Fox looking one (holding her pool stick as if she was seducing someone with it), Christina would be the one next to Toni (because she's brown-thx Tone), Alysse would be the one with the pipe in her mouth (for obvious reasons), and Summer would be the one in the back with the pretty bow in her hair. Now this was very funny the other night, but it may have lost some of it's f

Isn't it ridiculous to think like this? I am outta control. woot!

No comments: