And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hand Blowy Thingy

Sooo...I was picking up a prescription at a CVS and I decided to use their bathroom. They had a hand drier instead of paper towels which I normally think is totally lame-oh. Well, this time it was awesome!!

This thing is no joke....it's called an "Xelerator"..... So I wash my hands to perfection (duh) and I walk over to this Super hand dryer...it says on the bottom "Feel the Power." Yeah. I'm like ppffffftttt...whatever. I place my hand at the bottom of this thing and whooosh!!




You have to look a little closely, but you can totally see my skin moving!! Btw. Taking the picture took enough. As I'm "hand posing" this thing is spitting out hot air like fire works at midnight on the 4th of July. It was amazing.



This thing is amazing. If you get the chance to wash your hands then use one of these feel free to send me a picture of it. Just make sure you get as creative as possible. I can think of a few things now that would have been mildly entertaining. woot. holler hey. I'm out for now!

No comments: