And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Margarita Rocks

Ty's Ride. Not sure why....but drunk pictures are the best...if you can't tell, I was NOT driving. I'm responsible now. Ok, at times. But I even sat in the back so I could get full panoramic views of everyone in the car. Woot. Nothing like drunk singing with Tyler on the way to Jack in the Crack.
There were quite a few Jager girls there the other night. They had the little glowy lights. I had a conversation with one of them about how amazing Jager was. She was more than willing to give up a few flashy fishy lights to me and Tyler. Needless to say we were extremely excited.
This one reminds me of the movie.."Ring" That's that only reason I posted this one. LOL
We all look so mean...except me. I was in a really good mood. I had so much fun ladies. We have to do $1 Jager shots again soon. Everyone in the Tempe area you have to check out Margarita Rocks on a Friday night. Woot!

No comments: