And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Dos Gringos....Doesn't that mean 2 white peeps?? lol

So one night by BFF Toni and I went to Dos Gringos (2 white people) and had a few brewskis. What I LOVED about this place was you could smoke almost anywhere...now I am not a regular smoker. I don't need a cigarette after eating, sleeping, boo booing, sexing, flexing, bow-flexing, driving, sky-diving, toilet-papering or any other i-n-g word....just after a cold hard double shot. After those I definitely need a smokey smoke.

So instead of having to go outside on a crowded patio where more than half the bar is, I can just light up. It's amazing. And there were ample seating and standing room. Not to mention the live DJ who was spinning the ones and twos on vinyl. That's right. Vinyl. Too many DJ's these days use the CD methods to DJ. This guys was rippin hard on the vinyl. I dig that. woot.


Party Patio. This was a place that I met 2 lovely women named Nicole and Stephani. They were from the Tucson area and were looking for a fun place to chill. We got onto the concept of love, and fate. It was an interesting talk. They even asked me questions about how it was to be gay in a straight bar. I easily demonstrated how easy it is to ignore a "stud" lesbian when asking for a drink. The girls got a drink nearly 10 minutes before I did...Go figure. I laughed about it. They thought it was not so funny. But I don't care. I can go to any gay bar in Phoenix and get served right away..that's why when I go to straight bars I take Toni with me, (she can pass for straight) and we get served immediately. Thanks Tone...you are the best.

So, the Party Patio was the bomb, and there is nothing like some nice burritos to wash down all the alcohol you have just consumed. Tone and I stopped by the Filibertos and got some drunk din din before going to bed. I do believe a Sausage, Egg, Cheese, Potato Burrito saved my life....or at least from a nasty hang over. Holler!!

No comments: