And Still counting

My Every Word

Sunday, March 7, 2010

TB

I went to the Doctor on Friday for a knee check up, and to my joy I saw a poster that said "Think TB." This may not mean anything to most, but it just so happens to be my best friends initials. Anytime I see something that pertains to her I like to send her a picture to show her that she is my Best Friend Forever.

Toni enjoys long walks on the beach in her thong, she also likes the midnight ocean after a long night of drinking. She is 5'7  has green eyes, and is a ginger. I heart her.

Anywho, I went over to Toni's after the Doctor and got to hang out with her lil pooper Xane. She is only 4 months old, and is cute as a button. She has blue grey eyes, and is SO cute!

Xane enjoys short walks outside to find cat poo, and anything that can fit in her mouth. She also enjoys rolling around in her own pee, and picking on her 16 year old sister.

Thanks for hanging with me ladies! holler

No comments: