And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lights out!

This past Wednesday our building had maintenance from 6pm-4am. Again. 6pm to 4am!!!!!! AH!!! No electricity or water for that time period. We live on the 16th floor! Needless to say, I had to make it home before 6pm to ensure that I could get up the elevator.

So...what do you do when there is NO electricity and water? Well, I read. I started to read "The Notebook" You know. The book about the movie. It was really good. Lots of details were left out of the movie. Even though it is a masterpiece. So, this is me. Reading by candle light. One little candle. One large book.

The second photo is my view of my living room from my balcony. You can only see the little lights as they flicker in the dark dark room.

Deena and I tired of reading after 50 pages or so, and went on to another form of entertainment. Youtube. How you ask? Thank God for making the blackberry. Youtube access until it dies. :)

Pros to the evening: Good book, spending time with my woman, and youtube.
Cons to the evening: Peeing in the dark.

HOLLER!

No comments: