And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Learn your ABC's

Basic ABC Survey from Quizopolis.com




A- Animals - Cats...duh.

B- Boring stuff - Nothing I do is boring.

C- Charming traits - I am the Ghetto Rico Suave.

D- Dreamer - Only in my sleep.

E- Eggs - Over medium please.

F- Favorite soda - Coca-Cola Hangover helper since the 30\'s.

G- Great times or big money - Both. Go Big or Go Home.

H- Hometown - Los Angeles

I- Ice cream flavor - I\'m not much on sweets.

J- Just for laughs - We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.

K- Kids - Uh...someday

L- Longest trip - Ooh. California to West Virginia. In a Car.

M- Mondays - Used to be my day off.

N- Never forget - To brush your teeth.

O- One wish - Heaven only knows.

P- Party animal - Yes please.

Q- Quiz lover - Not really.

R- Reasons to love your life (3) - 1. Great Woman. 2. Awesome Friends. 3. Great Career

S- Synomn to your attitude - Celebrity

T- Tired of... - My shoulder hurting

U- Unknown fact about yourself - I clips my nails outdoors.

V- Vegetable hater? - Never! Brocolli is awesome.

W- Waving good-bye or waving hello? - Both.

X- eXamine your conscience - It\'s clean. For once.

Y- Your favorite sport - Softball

Z- Zoomed through this survey or took your sweet time? - Meh.

Hope you had fun taking this survey!!! - Hoot and Holler



Take This Survey at Quizopolis.com

http://www.quizopolis.com/survey/4334/Basic-ABC--Survey/

No comments: