And Still counting

My Every Word

Monday, March 1, 2010

Bathroom stall stories

Now, I know what you're thinking...what is this?!? I know. I thought of it all on my own, and  I totally love the idea. Bathroom stall stories, kind of like...if these walls could talk...The first picture was pretty awesome, but I did leave out the drawn on sharpie penis. I deemed it disgusting regardless of its humor. :) I clearly do not care to know what did or did not transpire behind this stall door, although the picture gave much detail as to what transpired.  Hoot.

On to #2. Tee Hee. Anywho, "We're the 3 Best Friends" I LOVE "The Hangover". Hilarious movie, and the reference was awesome....Maybe some chick took her 2 bff's to pee with her...or she knew that someday her sharpie reference to "The Hangover" would end up on someone's blog. Either way. I heart it.  

On to #3. "Rilla J is a whore" Hmmm....someone had their Haterade this morning. Maybe she was in the stall in between Rilla, and Jena??? :) If only the bathroom stall walls could talk. :) Holler.

No comments: