And Still counting

My Every Word

Monday, March 15, 2010

Angel of Mine

Oh my. Tawny sent me this bottom picture here of the song titled "Angel of Mine." Allow me to explain...One night Tawny and I decided to venture away from the normal songs that we sing for karaoke. We decided to go with a little Monica. Angel of Mine. Mainly because we both knew the song, and felt comfortable singing it.

WRONG.

We sounded like drunk people trying to sing that Big butts song but kept messing up the lyrics. It was AWFUL. And we laughed through the whole song. Not sure what other people thought of our little performance, but I remember exiting the bar shortly after attempting to sing this song.

Note to self : You cannot sing like Monica. Angel of Mine is completely out of the question. Holler.

No comments: