And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Mole please

I was in Wally world the other night and on my way out of the place I saw Mole. What the eff is mole?? I wasn't sure until I wikipedia'd it...Any who...who would buy this stuff in their right mind? "Can I have some more moles on my chicken mother?"
----Oh hell nah...

Well, it can't be that bad...here is the definition...

Mole can be best defined as a very thick, homogeneous sauce with complex flavors. This distinguishes it from most Mexican salsas which are watery, often raw, and contain fewer ingredients (usually nothing more than tomato, onion, garlic and chili pepper) in still-identifiable chunks.


2 comments:

Jenni said...

I just want to make sure that you know how to pronounce this correctly. You can thank my mexihusband for my exposure to this delicious sauce. It's "mole-lay" When made right, it has chocolate in it. It's delish.

Fatty said...

Really?!? I never would have thought. I'm just not sure that I would like chocolate chicken..hmm...make your hubby can make a dish? :)