And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, August 6, 2009

This is so me it's not funny

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

I always take my time.
I am good at really savoring and enjoying pleasures.
I am truly peaceful deep inside.
I am good at giving myself most everything I need.
I can make money.
I am patient.
I'm an impeccable Leader.
Once I get going, I have incredible determination and never quit.
If I want to build something in the world, I have the persistence to accomplish it.
I enjoy having nice things.I do not need other people around to be happy.
It is easy for me to give to myself.
It is easy for me to give to others.
I love money.
I really love having money.
It's good to have a big ______ (CD, book, movie, etc.) collection.
I am very practical and realistic.
When I walk, there is always a crowd following behind me.
I regularly allow myself a lot of time for my friends and those closest
I am the life of any party that I go to.
I think music is perhaps the most spiritual thing on the planet.
I believe that my spouse will be perfect, and will not stop until I find him/her.

No comments: