And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A DUI Bike

This is an ad that I recently found. Made me chuckle for sure. This is marketing at its best!

http://itemnotasdescribed.com/vote/page/5/
I have a collection of bikes that I call my DUI Specials and they would make good commuters. If life events (like a DUI) have caused you to find a new form of transportation take a look at these bikes and try to see the positive side of your new life. These bikes have soft seats to help cushion the rough spots in your future. As you breeze through traffic you can wave at your DUI lawyer who is stuck in traffic in his new Mercedes that you helped him buy. You can wear a back pack to carry your fresh shirt for work and your peanut and jelly sandwiches which have become your new diet.As your legs are becoming steel pistons your waist is shrinking like your wallet. You will no longer have any parking problems when you visit your parole officer or to vote for your favorite DUI judge at election time. Now a word from our DUI judge, Hugh Shouldaknownbetter.
Son, I see you blew above the limit.Let me see your license for a minute.As you walk out the door, because you’re now poorBefore you take that long, long hike.Take my advice and call Mike for a bike.
Court dismissed.
If you mention the word “drunk” when you buy a bike I will throw in a free padlock.

No comments: