And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, January 3, 2009

My job


This is where I spend the majority of my time. I LOVE my job. Some people are ok with their jobs...well I LOVE mine. Today was another ordinary day. The weather was amazing. When you live in Phoenix the weather is typically less than nice. The majority of the USA has 4 seasons. Winter, Summer, Spring, and Fall. Phoenix has 2 REALLY hot, and not so hot. Today was a not so hot day. This is the time that I love my electric bill. I don't have to use any A/C or even heat. It's perfect. I go home, I open my door for a bit to let some of the old air out, then I shut it and call it perfect. I sleep with one blanket, not 5,000,000 like some people do on the east coast or the Nothern side of the country. Fact: Recently I discovered that there was a HUGE clock above my building...and it works. You wouldn't think that I have been working here for over a year and a half.


I will leave you with a video that made me chuckle a lil

http://www.jokeoftheday.com/content/videos/586/Not_without_protection

No comments: