And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I saw the Movie "Doubt" and the best part of the night was...

I saw the movie "Doubt" and the best part of the night was walking around the Arizona center while it was raining. They have most of the Arizona center decorated in blue lights. It was really pretty especially because it was raining. The movie...STUNK. Not only did it end abruptly, but it left me thinking..."what the hell was that?" Good thing I used a movie pass instead of actual money or I may have been a little more upset with the outcome. The entire movie was about an alter boy who may have been molested by a Priest, and the truth never came to surface. LAME. Next movie I intend to see is "Notrious" I do love Biggie, and I would love to see a movie based on something so powerful-Hip Hop. Word to the wise--If you do decide to see the movie "Doubt" be sure to do it in an area that allows you to walk around after the movie is over. : )












No comments: