And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, January 2, 2009

Mia and Junior


















I am seriously debating on whether or not to neuter him and spay her...i know i know...what the hell am I going to do with a litter of kittens?!? But they are both so cute, and I can see them making cute lil baby Juniors and Mia's. Ah...Sometimes i wish i wasn't a cat lover. Some say dogs are so much easier...but they smell, and they lick...yuck. My cats come when they are called, they lay next to me when i am home, they always purr when i pet them, and when i am in a bad mood they pose like angels. They certainly don't take a fat $hit in my shoes when I leave town for too long, and they don't make it a point to chew on EVERYTHING in the house. They also don't find it necessary to drink out of the toilet bowl then go lick someones face down.














They also don't jump on people when they are in the house with a plate full of homemade fat kid sandwiches...that can get messy. Seriously messy. I am an addict when it comes to my food. Which is why I NEVER buy white clothing...every now and again I'll see a fly jacket that I just a HAVE to buy, but other than that, I stear clear. I have the biggest hole in my lip, and only when I am eating something that I have made...it's a sign I guess...(to buy more napkins).

No comments: