And Still counting

My Every Word

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Kissing My girlfriend

Sometimes I feel like it has been an eternity since I have kissed her. I miss her like crazy. We just booked a room in Las Vegas for Valentines Day weekend. I am super excited to show her around Vegas. I LOVE Las Vegas. It is one of my VERY favorite party towns...probably because I have never had the opportunity to be hungover there. We have always just kept drinking throughout the night, and the best part is there is no need to drive since everything is within walking distance and cabs are EVERYWHERE. Las Vegas is Amazing. I can't wait. I wish that Valentines Day was closer...28 days until I will be on my way to a fun filled 3 days in Las Vegas NV. Believe me folks I am saving my pennies for this trip! Wish me drunk!! oops...I mean luck. :)




No comments: