And Still counting

My Every Word

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I had to call a doctor...the RUG doctor






On Sunday I went to a Bashas and rented a Rug doctor for the day. It was necessary, VERY necessary. I had blood stains in my carpet from September. Spot shot, and and all those other carpet cleaners just wouldn't cut it. So I finally decided to rent a rug doctor to clean my carpet throughout the house. My house not only smells better, but it looks better too. Not just because of the clean carpet, but also because I rearranged almost every room. The only room that did not get moved around was my bedroom, and I am still thinking of doing that...I want my house to look better. Not so old and whatever. So I am buying a new sectional as well as a new dining room table. I have 2 headboards for my master and spare bedroom. Those will look amazing when I'm done. I also have an appointment for my internet, cable, and phone to be installed. I have a nice new laptop that I can finally get hooked up. Everything seems to be falling into place. I'm grateful for everything, especially my growing relationship with Jamie. I miss her like crazy, and she keeps me grounded. She's my sugar gum drop lovey pie. (gooshy I know) but I mean it. I love her with all my heart box. xoxo

This las shot is is my second bedroom. I had the bed literally in the middle of the room. It looked good, but made the room look smaller, so I placed the bed against the wall near the window so I could put the TV and stereo up against the other wall. This room looks great, and all the stains came out of the carpet too. I was really pleased with the way this came out. Maybe I will think about getting a roommate now...NOT!

No comments: