And Still counting

My Every Word

Friday, October 30, 2009

Lunch date

So I had a lovely lunch date today. It was so good. We went to Luke's Chicago style bistro. We had some good food, and headed back to my office. On the way to get some food we saw something VERY strange.

First we saw this....it's a woman laughing hysterically in her car. I was very curious to know why she was laughing so hard...so I looked around...and saw...







.....................................................................................................

.................................................................................

.........................................................

.................................

..................

.........
....
.

THIS!!!


Nacho Libre was on a bike ride! We could not stop laughing, and we kept talking to the lady in the car over, it was SOSOSOSOSOSO funny. Thank you Biker Nacho Libre for making my night. :)

No comments: