And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sushi

Some people do not have a taste for this wonderful food. I happen to LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi. Almost any form. This last Monday I took my neighbor for some sushi at the Crown China. It was the bomb.com. Her kids came with us too. I was really surprised at how much her kids loved sushi. Most kids are freaked out by how some food looks, but they loved it.


I was starving this day, and ended up taking 3 or 4 plates on these bad boys to myself. I felt like Godzilla for a few moments. Like a huge animal taking on raw salmon, las vegas rolls, caterpillar rolls, and some mussels. It was amazing. I probably looked like a hungry Godzilla dying for some food. Oh well, at least the food was good, and I (Fat Godzilla) conquered some sushi.
Woot woot. Have a Great Godzilla day!

No comments: