And Still counting

My Every Word

Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Doctor Visit


So I recently went to the Doctor to discuss my arthritis. Instead of focusing on my arthritis she drifted off on my weight. *Yikes* Every Fat persons dreading moment. She tells me how healthy I am then tells me to lose some poundage (No more Jager, Beer, and Jumbo Jacks at 3am). So for the last 4 days I have been really focused on this diet. Like really. Not like before where I would last 24 hours then break down. I am really doing it, and I'm happy about it. I get up early now. I hike Dreamy Draw. I eat right. And drink more water than I ever could have imagined. It's good though. I think I needed a little extra push to get on my way and start dropping my love handles.


My doctor is pretty cool...even though I can't understand half of what she says. She's from Poland. And if you don't know what it's like to listen to a Polish woman speak "Enngaalishe" (English) you really should. It's amuzing at times because all you can do is just sit there and nod. She probably thinks I am brain dead since half the questions she asks me I don't respond to since I can't understand her. Oh well. She's good, and she gives me all the support I could ever need. I have started a "Hey Lesbos let's walk up Dreamy Draw On Sundays to get fit group!" It's working out pretty well. Lot's of positive responses, and a lot of the people even want to come with me during the week. We shall see how it goes. So pretty soon it should look like this at Dream Draw....Ok maybe not. We aren't in Valencia and we aren't walking to try to eliminate sexism. Yikes who would listen anyways? -Anywho, I am hoping that this will be an experience to remember.

Go Fat People!!

No comments: