And Still counting

My Every Word

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's been 8 days!!!!!!!




My bad you guys!!! I got an email from a dude in Texas who was like...."where you be at Fat girl?" I like dayyyuuum it has been 8 days. Work has been super duper busy. I am feeling stressed to the maximum.




My mom wrote me an email today telling me that her job may be letting some folks go including her...i was like "AAHHH!!!" No one likes to be unemployed. It's even harder talking to your parents about it. My dad finally got a yob at yack in the box. No. No he didn't, but he did find a good firm for communications to work for. I sent my mom's application out to like a bajillion employers. I am really hoping that someone will respond with the worlds greatest job for her. Ya know something like "Fortune 500 company seeks female to go on vacation 51 weeks out of the year with 7 paid Holidays." Or " Fortune 500 company seeking female to sun tan, and spend time at the beach shopping on our dime for 40 hours a week. Vehicle included as well as $25,000 a day for you to spend on anything your heart desires." Yeah. Something like that. I can dream right?




Work has been stressful. Sometimes in a good way. Sometimes in a not so good way. I have been trying hard to be the best Supervisor that I can be. Sometimes I want to say "HEY!!! Quit acting up!!!" Or..."Come on!!! Put the i pod down...we're workin here!!" Nah...that's really not my peeps. They try, and I ask them to push themselves, and they do for the most part. I am truly truly grateful.


Here is a picture of my June Bug. He was ready to pass out when he came back from the Vet. I think he was just thankful that he was home, and not having to be poked or prodded at anymore. What a difference! He's not as crazy. Then again he never really was...I'll tell you one thing I DO NOT miss. He used to get up in the morning and **almost** sit right on my face, and when your cat is NOT neutered, you DON'T want that kind of action. I'm just glad those days are over...on to the next. Have a good day everyone!!

No comments: